All life rafts will incur a shipping fee that will be calculated in the shopping cart. Life rafts are shipped ONLY to commercial addresses via a ground carrier. If necessary, residential delivery is available. Along with the shipping fee there will be an additional $175 RESIDENTIAL FEE for life rafts being delivered to residential addresses. A commercial address must be correctly marked or the residential fee will be applied if the life raft is not shipping to a VALID commercial address. Learn More
VIKING RescYou™ is the classic leisure liferaft in the VIKING quality. The large opening in the canopy and the inflatable ramp ensures swift and easy boarding. The insulated double floor, excellent ventilation and good views of the horizon all make the stay as comfortable as possible.
There are no compromises on safety. The liferaft is naturally both ISO9650-1 certified, ISAF approved and 3rd party verified by BV.
- ISO 9650-1 certified, ISAF approved and third party verified.
- New fluorescent yellow canopy enhances visibility from a distance.
- New viewing port for cross ventilation and view of the horizon.
- Oversized entrance with inflatable boarding ramp and ladder provides easy and safe evacuation from the water and gives direct access from boat and helicopter for evacuation from within.
- Easy slide zippers offer the ability to increase freeboard.
- Four separate air chambers.
- Sea anchor, rescue quoit, buoyant knife.
- Internal and external lifelines, righting strap.
- Four 60 ltr. quick filling, weighted ballast bags offer stability.
- Fitted with SOLAS grade high-visibility retro-reflective tape.
- Mounted with SOLAS/USCG exterior strobe light and interior light.
- Insulated floor provides additional thermal protection.
- Fitted with ISO pack II equipment pack.
|4-Person Canister||29.6"||18"||12.6"||78 lbs.|
|4-Person Valise||29"||13"||13"||64 lbs.|
|6-Person Canister||31"||22.6"||11.6"||90 lbs.|
|6-Person Valise||30"||14"||16"||77 lbs.|
|8-Person Canister||31"||22.6"||12.6"||104 lbs.|
|8-Person Valise||30"||14"||16"||85 lbs.|
- SOLAS parachute rocket signals - 2
- SOLAS hand flares - 3
- SOLAS flashlight - 1
- Extra batteries and bulb - 1
- Whistle - 1
- SOLAS/USCG signaling mirror -1
- SOLAS/USCG drinking water - 3
- SOLAS first aid kit - 1
- Anti-seasickness tablets - 36
- Bailer - 1
- Sponges - 2
- Survival instructions - 1
- Table of life-saving signals - 1
- Seasickness bags - 6
- SOLAS/USCG thermal survival bag - 0
- Emergency ration (kg) - 0
- Bellows/pump - 1
- Leak stopper - 3
- Sunscreen - 0
- Drinking cup - 1
- Safety tin opener - 1
- SOLAS fishing kit - 1
- Extra sea anchor and line - 0
- Scissors - 1
- SOLAS/USCG smoke signal - 0
- Repair kit - 1
- Instructions for use - 1
- Sea anchor with line - 1
- Buoyant safety knife - 1
- Paddles (pcs) - 2
- Rescue quoit with line -1
- Water bags (set) - 1
- Radar reflector - 0