SEA-SAFE Pro-Light Self-Righting Offshore Life Raft
CALL FOR AVAILABILITY
All life rafts will incur a shipping fee that will be calculated in the shopping cart. Life rafts are shipped ONLY to commercial addresses via a ground carrier. If necessary, residential delivery is available. Along with the shipping fee there will be an additional $175 RESIDENTIAL FEE for life rafts being delivered to residential addresses. A commercial address must be correctly marked or the residential fee will be applied if the life raft is not shipping to a VALID commercial address.
Self righting liferaft – Maximum Safety
The Pro-Light liferafts comply with ISO9650-1 standard (Type1, Group A), fully accepted by ISAF Utilizing a new composite material to build strong and durable compact liferafts specifically designed for offshore use. All Sea-Safe rafts come with a 12 year warranty when serviced at least every 3 years by an authorized Sea-Safe service facility.
- Super compact – Light Weight
- Approved according to ISAF ISO9650-1 (Type 1, Group A)
- Easy access boarding ramp, ladder, and handholds
- High visibility- LED Exterior -and Interior Light
- Equipped with integral water ballast bags
- 4-zone fully separated inflation chambers
- Rainwater collection
- SOLAS reflective strips across entire structure
- Supplied with an emergency pack that meets minus 24hr specs:
- Two Ikaros Parachute Rocket Red/Commercial Grade 1000 ft/40 sec at 30 kcd
- Three Ikaros Red Handflares/Commercial Grade 60 sec at 15 kcd
- Signal Mirror
- Flashlight with spare batteries and bulb
- Repair Kit
- Survival Manual
- Fishing Kit
- 6 anti-seasickness tablets per person
- Sea sickness bags
- 0.5 liter per person emergency drinking water
- Optional grab bag for plus 24hr requirement for offshore sail racing
Comprehensive canopy and openings that allow easy access for boarding, spotting, fresh air, etc. All while keeping the inside dry. Natural rubber flooring is covered with a complex insulator of close cell foam coated with aluminum film to create a warm barrier between the occupants and a cold ocean.
All rafts are equipped with sea-anchor/line/swivel, Rescue Quoit with heaving line, Safety Knife, Internal and External high intensity LED lights.
All Sea Safe liferafts come standard vacuum packed at time of order for the freshest dates, and
are available in Valise or Fiberglass Container with HRU (Hydrostatic Release), with optional stainless steel cradle.
|Part Number||Capacity||Valise Dimensions||Valise Weight|
|DXPLSR4VR||4 Person||14 5/8″ X 25 5/8″||75|
|DXPLSR6VR||6 Person||17″ X 30″||90|
|DXPLSR8VR||8 Person||17″ X 30″||101|
|Part Number||Capacity||Container Dimensions||Container Weight|
|DXPLSR4CR||4 Person||28 1/2″ X 19 1/2″ X 10 1/2″||85|
|DXPLSR6CR||6 Person||30 1/2″ X 19 1/2″ X 11 1/4″||101|
|DXPLSR8CR||8 Person||30 3/4″ X 19 1/2″ X 12 5/8″||118|