McMurdo SmartFind S10 AIS BeaconCSU98-051-001A
The Smartfind S10 is designed to be activated in the event of a man overboard situation or other personal crew emergency. The unit is activated and deactivated with a simple twist of the orange cap.
The S10 features a high precision GPS and it will transmit position information and a serialised identity number back to your vessel’s onboard plotter, enabling you to be quickly located and recovered. It will transmit continuously for a minimum of 24 hours and has a 5 year battery storage life. The flashing LED indicator light also makes you easier to spot at night.
- Manually activated personal safety device
- Easy to operate
- Transmits GPS tracking information over AIS
- Compact and lightweight
- Waterproof, buoyant and submersible to 60 metres
- Unique ID
- Flashing LED light
- Minimum 24hr continuous operation
- 5 year battery storage life
- Self test facility with battery use indicator