Rescue Laser Light
The GLF032-01 Green Rescue Laser Flare® is a hand-held day and nighttime laser signaling device that provides a convenient, effective way to signal a rescue party. Its waterproof, rugged design combines the safety of a laser signaling device with the convenience of a flashlight. Brilliant green light makes it the most visible of the three models and the preferred style of Search and Rescue (SAR) professionals.
Unlike pyrotechnic flares, the Green Rescue Laser Flare® is non-flammable, environmentally safe and can operate continuously for 5 hours on a single long-life replaceable lithium battery.
Includes a SIGHT RING to help aim at your target!
- Visibility: 30 miles (48 km) nighttime, optimum conditions
- 1-5 miles (1.6 - 8 km) daytime
- Waterproof: to 80 feet (24 m)
- Laser Diode: Green - 5,000 hours meantime life
- Laser Class: 3R < 5mW cw max
- Beam Divergence: ≤ 3 degrees
- Operational Life: 5 hours continuous use before changing battery
- Battery: CR123 lithium battery