LRSE EZ EPIRB/PLB Battery Replacement & Inspection Service
No one ever wants to be in a situation where an EPIRB/PLB must be activated, but if you find yourself deploying one, the last thing you want to worry about is, "Will the battery hold-on until rescue arrives?”. Manufacturers recommend having your EPRIB/PLB batteries replaced every 5 years to make sure they are working properly. With LRSE, servicing your EPRIB/PLB is as easy as 1-2-3!
LRSE’s Simple 3-Step Service Process:
Fill out our Service Request Form and you will receive an email with a shipping label to send us your EPIRB/PLB.
Your EPIRB/PLB arrives at our Service Center and our USCG and Manufacturer-Certified technicians begin inspecting and servicing your EPRIB/PLB.
In 5-10 days, your serviced and inspected EPIRB/PLB will be shipped back to you! You will not be charged until the service is complete.
Included in service:
- EPIRB/PLB Battery Replacement
- Printed Test Report
- Beacon Testing 406 and Homing Signal Test
- Full GPS Test (shows latitude and longitude on the test report)
- Shore Base Maintenance (Report)
- HEX ID Confirmation
LRSE is an Authorized EPIRB and PLB Battery Replacement Center for ACR, McMurdo, and Ocean Signal and is also a fully Certified and Trained USCG Inspection Facility.
Be ready for your next voyage – fill out the LRSE Service Request From and start being Serious About Safety with LRSE!
EPIRB Battery Replacement Service Pricing:
- ACR: GlobalFix V4 $230.00 includes shipping
- ACR; Ocean Signal EPIRB Service: All models $260.00 includes shipping
- Pains Wessex / McMurdo: Smartfind G5/E5 $260.00 includes shipping
- Pains Wessex / McMurdo: Precision $325.00 includes shipping
- Pains Wessex / McMurdo: Rescue $325.00 includes shipping
PLB Battery Replacement Service Pricing:
- Ocean Signal PLB Service: All models $115.00
- ACR PLB Service: All models $160.00
- McMurdo Fastfind 210/220 $115.00
- Pains Wessex / McMurdo PLB Service: All models $225