Life Raft and Survival Equipment, Inc. sells and services all major brands of commercial and recreational flotation gear, including immersion, inflatable life jackets and man overboard equipment.
Our team of factory-trained and certified service technicians are the foremost experts in marine safety outfitting. For decades we have serviced all the major brands of safety service products, with the strictest testing in the business.
Our Services Includes:
- Immersion suit testing and repairs
- Man overboard equipment testing and servicing, including MOM's and JonBuoy's
- Watermaker testing
- Inflatable life jacket testing and refitting including SOLAS (Spinlock, Kru, Sospenders, Mustang, Crewsaver etc.)
The MOM unit needs to be serviced to insure that the horseshoe and the pylon, the main components, will inflate and stay inflated. We pressure test each unit per manufacturer’s specifications. Although rare, if the MOM is not serviced regularly, UV damage can occur. We assure the water-activated, lithium-powered, flashing strobe is in date and operates. (Every five years the assembly needs to be replaced) The CO2 cylinders also need inspection. Although cylinders last indefinitely, rust and corrosion can occur. There are lifting points on the units that can also corrode. The sea anchor needs to be inspected for any tears or corrosion as well.
The range of service, including shipping can be between $195.00 and $295.00 (includes shipping). Please call if you have the unit’s specific details. For example we will ask when was it last serviced and what is the date of manufacture.
- Inflation check of the main components, horseshoe, and the pylon
- Pressure test each unit per manufacturer’s specifications
- Flashing Strobe Operation check
- CO2 cylinder inspection
- UV Damage check
- Lifting point corrosion check
- Sea anchor inspection