ACR GlobalFix PRO without digital display Cat IICAC2844
The GlobalFix™ PRO broadcasts a unique registered distress signal that not only tells rescuers where you are, but who you are. The internal GPS will automatically turn on and acquire your position upon activation and then utilizes a powerful 406 MHz signal to relay your distress call to orbiting satellites. As local Search and Rescue is deployed, a separate homing signal and integrated LED strobe light guide rescuers to your exact location.
The GlobalFix™ PRO is small and rugged and comes with over 53 years of life saving technology built into every one. Performing a full functional self test of the GlobalFix™ PRO internal circuitry, battery voltage & power, and 406 MHz transmission gives you the peace of mind knowing your EPIRB will work the moment you need it the most. ACR Exclusive: Built-in GPS acquisition test mode allows you to test the internal GPS receiver to ensure it's working properly.
Tap in to the same field-tested rescue technology used by the U.S. Military, Coast Guard, NATO, Special Forces and Arctic explorers.
GlobalFix™ PRO offers the very latest in marine electronic life saving technology:
- Highly visible LED strobe - Energy efficient
- High efficiency electronics - Performance you can count on
- Internal 16 channel GPS - Fast cold start
- Non-hazardous batteries - No shipping hassles
- Professional grade design - Engineered, tested and built for years of abusive marine use
- Ergonomic, compact design; Smallest, feature-rich EPIRB available
- If you use it...ACR will replace it, Free of Charge. Simply submit your story, send us back your used beacon so we can have it mounted on our Wall of Fame and we'll send you a brand new beacon of equal or greater value.