Crewsaver ErgoFit 190N ProCSU55-9115BKAP
Crewsaver’s ultimate lifejacket collection, ErgoFit, was launched in 2012 and has subsequently come to completely redefine safety, comfort and style afloat. The entire ErgoFit collection features an exceptionally high level of construction combined with the looks and practicality to suit the toughest marine environment and the most demanding consumer. Representing over 5 decades of experience gained at the wave face, each lifejacket in the range houses a uniquely crafted bladder to both deliver a faster turn speed and also to keep your airway lifted further above the water for ultimate safety.
The ErgoFit 190N PRO maintains all of the high specification safety features on the inside as the 190N, whilst minimising features on the outside. A 3D-moulded lifejacket, with the advanced specification on the inside to excel for all coastal and offshore water users.
With its intelligent cut-away profile, it allows you total mobility, leaving your body, limbs and hands unhindered and free to move, work and perform. Being easy to wear, versatile, stylish and completely functional, it is ideally suited to recreational users and the marine work environment alike.
- ISO 12402-3 (150N) approved but with superior buoyancy (190N) to float you higher in the water
- A built in inflatable chin support tilts your neck back and keeps your airways clear
- Unique bladder distribution, providing turning solutions in less than three seconds
- Innovative 3D shaping providing the ultimate in comfort and performance
- Dual soft loop D-rings for attaching safety harness
- Three-layer cover construction for extreme durability
- Dual buckle system to enable easy donning
- Easy to adjust side waist adjusters
- AIS compatible, activates automatically on inflation