Crewsaver Ocean Recreational ISO/ORC Approved LiferaftsLCR55-95074
All Life Rafts are shipped ONLY to commercial addresses via a ground carrier. There will be an additional $125 RESIDENTIAL FEE applied to life rafts being delivered to residential addresses. There are no additional fees assessed to VALID commercial address deliveries. This fee will appear in the shopping cart and if not marked correctly will be assessed after delivery of the order has been completed.
Using their skills and expertise in the design and manufacture of both liferafts and lifejackets, Crewsaver has created the most advanced specification ISO Ocean Liferaft yet. The Crewsaver Ocean Liferaft improves both safety and performance for you and your crew. It is Lloyds Register ISO Class approved to ISO 9650-1 standards. All Crewsaver leisure liferafts come with an extended three year service period.
Crewsaver Ocean ISO/ORC Approved Liferafts are designed to comply with offshore racing and cruising organizations safety requirements.
Crewsaver Recreational Liferafts are conctructed using polyeurthane (PU) coated vinyl with high frequency welded seams. This fabric and construction method offers much greater resistance to wear from abrasion, folding and pinching. The synthetic materials are also intert to chemical and enviromental exposure. This adds up to a raft that last longer and is less expensive to maintain the competitors natural rubber rafts.
* Please note cradle and hydrostatic release is not included with purchase of raft packed in a canister. Items must be purchased separately.
- Available in weatherproof valise or sleak light weight container with side handles
- Innovative design with safety features including:
- High volume of water pockets to ensure maximum stability
- A semi-rigid boarding ramp for quick, easy and safe boarding
- Tough polyurethane coated nylon canopy
- Simple zip closed canopy door
- Interior and exterior lifelines for extra safety in heavy seas
- External strobe light to aid night location by search and rescue teams
- Internal LED light
- Rainwater catcher on the rear of the canopy
- Lookout sleeve located on the side of the canopy
ISO<24Hr Equipment Pack Includes:
- Seasickness Bags (1 per person)
- Sea Anchor/Drogue
- Rescue Quoit and line
- Repair Kit
- Sponges (2)
- Signaling Mirror
- Floating Knife
- Paddles (2)
- Parachute Rocket Flares (2)
- Hand flares (2)
- Survival Instruction Manual
- Distress Signal Table
- Flashlight w/ spare batteries & bulb
- Anti-seasickness tablets
- Drinking Water, 1.5 Liters per person
- Qty 3, Adional Red Hand Flares (6 Total)
- Qty 1, Additional Flash Light w/ Spare Batteries (2 Total)
- Thermal Protective Aid (2)
- Food Rations, 10,000kj per person
- First Aid Kit