Switlik Crew Overboard Rescue Device (CORD)CSUCORD
The Crew Overboard Rescue Device or CORD, is designed for man overboard emergencies for both leisure marine boaters and first responders.
The CORD is an inflatable Life Sling, it is much more compact and durable than other Man Overboard products on the market. The soft pack valise is made of Herculite® 80 Laminated Nylon. This case is tear and abrasion resistant, impermeable, mildew/rot resistant, UV resistant and easy to clean.
The CORD consists of Switlik’s new Underarm Flotation Device (UFD) and 150ft of 1/4" High Visibility Multi-filament Polypropylene Floating Yellow Line with over 1,300 lbs. break strength.
- Quick Deployment - pull to inflate, again & again.
- Superior Flotation - 35 lbs. Buoyancy
- Be visible - Remain in place.
- Dimensions: 11.5"H x 6.5"L x 5.25"W
- Weight: 6 lbs. packed
- Material: Heavy Duty Herculite® 80 Laminated Nylon (UV, Mildew, Abrasion resistant)
- Case Color: White
Underarm Flotation Device:
- Material: Double Coated Polyurethane Nylon (210D)
- Buoyancy: 35 lbs.
- Inflated Color: High Visibility Yellow
- Inflation: 33g - CO2 cylinder
- Lifting Straps: 1" wide tubular nylon webbing with 2 S.S. D-rings. (1,600 lb+ break strength)
- Tethers 150 ft of 1/4" High Visibility Multi-filament Polypropylene
- Floating Line (Yellow) with avg. break strength of 1,700 lbs
- Attachment Stainless Steel Snap Shackle