Seconds count when a fire breaks out. Early use of the FST will knockdown the flames, greatly reduce the temperature (by as much as 1,000°F in 30 seconds), reduce the need for water by as much as 80% and stop the fires propagation.
The X-Tinguish® FST is designed for mobile total flooding fire suppression applications on land and sea. The FST is a highly effective tool for the suppression of early stage and fully developed fires; preventing flash-over and back-draft.
The unit offers dual protection for Firefighters as it will lower the temperature to under the self-ignition temperature of the fire gasses. The second safety feature is the aerosol itself; once it is active in the atmosphere, the fire gasses present are inerted and cannot be ignited.
- Pull Pin, non-pyrotechnical (pull out to trigger the electronic ignition
- Extensive R&D enables the sophisticated internal synchs the ability to eliminate the possibility of an external flame. A much safer unit than any competitive product.
- The sophisticated heat synch system enables the FST the ability to carry more aerosol generating product and cover 33% more area than the closest competitor.
- Each FST has a 15 year shelf life and a 5 year battery life. The battery is replaceable.
- X-Tinguish® FST comes with environment proof case
X-Tinguish® FST SPECIFICATIONS:
Total weight: 11.24Lbs. / 5,100 gr.
Compound weight: 6.40 Lbs. / 2,900 gr.
Volume coverage: ≤ 5,300cu.ft. / 150 m³
Discharge time: 33 seconds
Activation method: Manual. electronic ignition
Dimensions: 12.14" x 9.14" x 4.5"
Operational to: -67°F / -55°C below zero
Weight: 6.7 lbs.
OD – 16ʺ x 13ʺ x 6.86ʺ
ID – 14.61ʺ x 10.46ʺ x 6.01ʺ (lid 1.76ʺ – base 4.25ʺ)
Made from tough light-weight polypropylene co-polymer.
Rugged O-ring seal that makes it air and water tight up to 1 meter.
Automatic pressure release valve, ATA/TSA ready for airline travel.
Lockable with comfort molded handles and spring loaded latches.)