Personal Man Overboard Beacon
Advanced Automatic Identification System (AIS) technology comes to the rescue with this compact and affordable man overboard beacon with integrated Digital Selective Calling (DSC) and GPS. Unlike a personal locator beacon, which signals orbiting search and rescue satellites, AISLink sends an alert message within seconds to all local vessels with an AIS receiver and/or AIS-enabled plotter and the DSC alarm on your vessel’s VHF can also be signaled.
The AISLink MOB may be configured by the user to enter the vessel's DSC MMSI number* by downloading the programming software to your Windows computer or by accessing the web based programming software. Click on the "Configure" link below to access either software version and then follow the on-screen instructions in order to configure the AISLink MOB. Additional configuration instructions can be found in the product manual.
- Dual alert via AIS and DSC
- Onboard GPS for exceptional location accuracy
- Simple life jacket integration
- Manual or Automatic Activation
- Alerts AIS equipped vessels up to 5 miles (4.3 NM) away
- 24+ hours operational life and 7 Year battery life
- Ultra bright LED strobe light
- Rugged and Waterproof up to 10 meters