All Life Rafts are shipped ONLY to commercial addresses via a ground carrier. There will be an additional $125 RESIDENTIAL FEE applied to life rafts being delivered to residential addresses. There are no additional fees assessed to VALID commercial address deliveries. This fee will appear in the shopping cart and if not marked correctly will be assessed after delivery of the order has been completed.
All Flares are shipped to commercial addresses and residential ONLY by ground carrier. There will be an additional $45 explosive hazmat shipping fee added at checkout for all flare products. This is required for checkout and cannot be removed.
All other products will be shipped to residential or commercial addresses via selected carrier and shipping method.
Orders outside Continental US (including Alaska & Hawaii)
Shipping to areas outside the continental United States cannot be processed by our online store and require the assistance of a member of our sales team. To place an order that will ship outside of the Continental United States of America please contact us by phone (401) 816-5400 or the form on our contact page.
At this time we cannot accept international orders.
We strive to provide fair and accurate pricing for all of the products on our website. However, a small number of the items on our site may be mis-priced. If the correct price of an item is higher than the price listed on our site, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
We want to make sure our customers are 100% satisfied with every order from Life Raft and Survival Equipment Inc. and we will gladly exchange, replace, or refund any merchandise that doesn't meet your expectations as long as it fits within our return policy as outlined below.
- If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, you must contact us within 10 days of purchase to receive a return authorization form.
- All returns must be accompanied by the original sales slip.
- Some returns maybe subject to restocking fees.
- Dated materials such as flares, are not returnable.
- Registered items such as PLBs or EPIRBs are not returnable.Special Orders and Customized Products, including stenciled items, oversized jackets and suits, life rafts, defibrillators, are not returnable.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable except in cases of defective merchandise.
- Orders shipped via Priority Mail cannot be claimed for non-delivery of goods, because we cannot trace these packages to their destination.
- We charge a 15% restocking fee when returns are due to customer error.