Life Rafts are ONLY shipped via a ground carrier. There will be a $75 residential fee applied to life rafts being delivered to residential addresses. There is no fee assessed to commercial address deliveries. This fee will appear in the shopping cart and if not marked correctly will be assessed after delivery of the order has been completed.
Flares are shipped via a ground carrier. There will be a $45 explosive hazmat shipping fee added at checkout for all flare products. This is required for checkout and cannot be removed.
International orders cannot be processed by our online store and require the assistance of a member of our sales team. To place an international order that will ship outside of the United States of America please contact us by phone (401) 816-5400 or the form on our contact page.
We strive to provide fair and accurate pricing for all of the products on our website. However, a small number of the items on our site may be mis-priced. If the correct price of an item is higher than the price listed on our site, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
We want to make sure our customers are 100% satisfied with every order from Life Raft and Survival Equipment Inc. and we will gladly exchange, replace, or refund any merchandise that doesn't meet your expectations as long as it fits within our return policy as outlined below.
- If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, you must contact us within 10 days of purchase to receive a return authorization form.
- All returns must be accompanied by the original sales slip.
- Some returns maybe subject to restocking fees.
- Dated materials such as flares, are not returnable.
- Registered items such as PLBs or EPIRBs are not returnable.Special Orders and Customized Products, including stenciled items, oversized jackets and suits, life rafts, defibrillators, are not returnable.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable except in cases of defective merchandise.
- Orders shipped via Priority Mail cannot be claimed for non-delivery of goods, because we cannot trace these packages to their destination.
- We charge a 15% restocking fee when returns are due to customer error.