Seven OceanS® Emergency Drinking Water
Superior quality drinking water manufactured in accordance with stringent demands for hygiene and under the surveillance of the Norwegian Health Authorities. The product is internationally approved.
Seven OceanS® is the world´s leading brand for emergency food and water rations through 60 years.
- Approved by the Seafaring authorities in all the major shipping nations.
- One standard ration for all flags.
- Available from stockholders in all major ports of the world.
- Superior quality exceeding all requirements.
- Provides a balanced diet for survival at sea.
- 5 years shelf life unconditionally.
- Complies with SOLAS/ISO 18813:2006 and E.C. Directive 98/83.
- Drinking water Perservative Applies to the SOLAS LSA Code Chapter IV 184.108.40.206.19 and 220.127.116.11
- Physical parameters (Typical values): pH: 5.5 – 8.5 Conductivity: < 10 mS / m Turbidity: < 1 f.t.u Colour: < 20 Appearance: Clear Taste: Normal
- Standard plate counts (20oC): < 100 / g Standard plate counts (37oC): < 10 / g Coliform count: 0 / g