Superior quality drinking water manufactured in accordance with stringent demands for hygiene and under the surveillance of the Norwegian Health Authorities. The product is internationally approved.
Seven OceanS® is the world´s leading brand for emergency food and water rations through 60 years.
- Approved by the Seafaring authorities in all the major shipping nations.
- One standard ration for all flags.
- Available from stockholders in all major ports of the world.
- Superior quality exceeding all requirements.
- Provides a balanced diet for survival at sea.
- 5 years shelf life unconditionally.
- Complies with SOLAS/ISO 18813:2006 and E.C. Directive 98/83.
- Drinking water Perservative Applies to the SOLAS LSA Code Chapter IV 220.127.116.11.19 and 18.104.22.168
- Physical parameters (Typical values): pH: 5.5 – 8.5 Conductivity: < 10 mS / m Turbidity: < 1 f.t.u Colour: < 20 Appearance: Clear Taste: Normal
- Standard plate counts (20oC): < 100 / g Standard plate counts (37oC): < 10 / g Coliform count: 0 / g