Datrex 400RT is the most comfortable Type I USCG approved PFD in the market providing many years of use in multitude of commercial and recreational applications. It is designed for maximum wearability and buoyancy for offshore and rough waters where rescue may be delayed. With a minimum buoyancy of 24 lbs., it can turn an unconscious person from face down in the water to a vertical or slightly backward position. Polyethylene foam provides maximum flotation and will not lose buoyancy if cut or punctured. Sewn on SOLAS retro-reflective tape meet or exceed all requirements for commercial vessels carrying passengers for hire. The safest and most comfortable Type I available. This flotation device is recommended for use in offshore use.
- The most comfortable USCG Type I PFD
- 24 lbs. of minimum buoyancy
- 63 Sq. inches of SOLAS-grade reflective tape
- Weather and fade-resistant polyester
- Light loop and whistle attachment over shoulder
- Strongest stainless steel hardware available
- Available child size