ACR C-Strobe™ H20CAC3964.1
The new water activated C-Strobe from ACR is a feature rich personal distress light that combines intense LED technology with increased operating life to provide you with the ultimate multi-function distress light. The C-Strobe is USCG/SOLAS approved and features an impact resistant case – making it a reliable, multi-purpose light whenever efficient distress lighting is needed.
- For location assistance during low-light emergencies
- 3 Modes – Strobe, Steady-On, and SOS
- Exceedingly bright 45 Lumen White LED
- Extensive continuous operating life of greater than 120 hours (strobe mode)
- Waterproof – Tested for 24 hrs at 3.3 ft. (1m)
- Water activation sensors – Automatic activation when in contact with water
- Impact resistant case
- Uses two “AA” 1.5V batteries (not included)
- USCG/SOLAS Approved
- Ideal for life jackets, camping, biking, auto, etc.
- Included Velcro® strap (with carded version) used in conjunction with integral lashing loops for mounting flexibility
- Included PFD clip (with carded version) for easy attachment to oral inflation tube