ACR Firefly Pro Strobe
When it comes to saving lives, anything less than the best is not an option. The all-new Firefly PRO rescue strobe lights are the brightest and most feature-packed strobe lights on the market today. With three activation functions, toggle between the ultra-bright strobe or the SOS strobe to visually alert Search and Rescue of your location, then toggle to the Steady-On feature for close-up recovery operations.
Our innovative new wide light emission LEDs produce a 360° beam of light (41 candela) allowing for visibility of over 3.5 miles. Our cool white light has no yellow tinting which allows for a more visible light beam that can be seen at greater distances. With an energy efficient microprocessor and redesigned electronics, the Firefly PRO boasts maximum operation life in the harshest of conditions. With a single set of AA alkaline batteries, the Firefly PRO will continuously strobe for over 56 hours or use the Steady-On feature for 28 hours. That is twice as long as our competitors and exceeds USCG and SOLAS requirements by over 48 hours.
The new compact size will easily fit inside an inflatable life jacket or pocket for comfortable wear-ability. The military spec casing is rugged enough to withstand years of abuse and the harshest environments. The two lashing loops and included Velcro strap make mounting the Firefly PRO to your life jacket, belt or pack extremely easy so that the strobe light can be readily accessible the moment you need it.
- The ACR 3970.3 Firefly PRO SOLAS must be Manually Activated
- Using wide light emission LED's, the Firefly PRO strobes cuts through the foulest conditions creating a super-bright flash visible for over 3 miles
- With (3) activation functions, select between the ultra-bright strobe light or the SOS strobe to visually alert Search and Rescue of your location and then toggle to the Steady-On feature for close up recovery operations
- The cool white color of the LED strobe has no yellow tint allowing the light to be seen at greater distances
- With a microprocessor and energy efficient electronics, the Firefly PRO operates continuously for over 56 hours, that's 48 hours longer than SOLAS/USCG regulations and twice as long as similar looking competitors