*Special Order- May take up to 2 weeks before shipping*
Finally - a drysuit designed and built specifically for you: the water-lover interested in gearing up in a suit that serves all your waterlife needs. Manufactured at the Mustang Waterlife Studio in British Columbia, and inspired by 30 years’ experience crafting products to keep professional users dry, the Hudson Dry Suit makes it easy and comfortable to explore cooler waters or extend your in-water adventure season. Offering the technical elements our pros love combined with the performance and comfort you want, you’ll have a seasonless connection to the marine environments that inspire you - no matter the weather.
Each drysuit individually tested for performance before leaving the Mustang Waterlife Studio. Few and strategically placed seams offer performance without sacrificing comfort. Trimmable neoprene wrist cuffs, integrated socks and our patented Closed Comfort System (CCSTM) adjustable neck seal keep water out where it matters most. Internal suspender system, adjustability at cuffs and knees offer a customized fit. Lightweight knee pads make hitting the deck a no brainer. Pockets at thigh and sleeve keep your fast-grab goods easily accessible. YKK® AQUASEAL® zipper locks at the bottom - letting you in with ease and making relieving yourself simple.
- Engineered & built at the Mustang Waterlife Studio in British Columbia.
- Breathable. Super Durable.
- Adjustable neck seal, for quick one-handed watertight closure
- Waterproof YKK® AQUASEAL® zipper doubles as entry and relief zipper
- Easy wear internal suspenders balance suit weight for maximum fit and comfort (Replacement suspenders available - MA0200)
- Water-resistant zippered pockets on sleeve and thigh
- Trimmable neoprene wrist cuffs for custom fit
- Wrist overcuffs protect seals, and easily peel back for sleeve adjustment
- Super lightweight molded knee pads stay put with knee adjustment tabs. (Super handy when packing for expeditions)
- Reinforced sock soles can handle extra abuse
- External hanging loop, for drying