Switlik MOM 8-SCSWMOM8-S
The MOM 8-S, is designed to provide the market with lighter, smaller version of the current MOM 8-A. The consists of Switlik's new Underarm Flotation Device (UFD), Inflatable Pylon and Sea Anchor.
The MOM 8-S meets World Sailing Offshore Racing Special Regulation 4.22.1 for Man Overboard Lifebuoys and the Pacific International Yachting Organization Special Regulations as Life Saving Equipment in Section 5.6. The MOM 8-S is the new sailing safety standard.
The soft pack valise is made of Herculite® 80 Laminated Nylon. This case is tear and abrasion resistant, impermeable, mildew/rot resistant, UV resistant and easy to clean.
- Quick Deployment - pull to inflate, again & again.
- Superior Flotation - 35 lbs. Buoyancy
- Be visible - Remain in place.
- World Sailing Offshore Racing Special Regulation 4.22.1 for Man Overboard Lifebuoys
- Pacific International Yachting Organization Special Regulations as Life Saving Equipment in Section 5.6
- Dimensions: 11.5"H x 6.5"L x 5.25"W
- Weight: 15.3 lbs. packed
- Material: Heavy Duty Herculite® 80 Laminated Nylon (UV, Mildew, Abrasion resistant)
- Case Color: White
Underarm Flotation Device:
- Material: Double Coated Polyurethane Nylon (210D)
- Buoyancy: 35 lbs.
- Inflated Color: High Visibility Yellow
- Inflation: 33g - CO2 cylinder
- Lifting Straps: 1" wide tubular nylon webbing with 2 S.S. D-rings. (1,600 lb+ break strength)
- Tethers 3/8" Floating line
- Sea Anchor 16" diameter
- Waterline Height: 6 ft.
- Material: 200D yellow urethane-coated nylon
- Color: Yellow
- Reflective Panels: 72 sq. inches
- Ballast: 8 lbs.
- Auto Light: 8 hr. flashing