The TechFloat is a throwable, inflatable rescue device for all-season water and ice rescue that has incorporated lifting capability. This combination of features make the Techfloat a complete rescue and recovery device for multiple scenarios.
- 100 ft of 1/4" High Visibility Multi-filament Polypropylene Floating
- Line (Yellow) with avg. break strength of 1,700 lbs.
- Quick-disconnect snap shackle attached to the shoulder strap for use in swift water rescue scenarios. Can be used to tie-off unit to a stationary object.
- Webbing enclosed over-the-shoulder strap connects rescuer directly to the Person in Water (PIW) and leaves both hands free to assist in rescue
- Water-Activated auto-inflation system
- 1,600 lb. lifting strength for hoisting PIW out of water
- Self-rearming kits available that include replacement cylinder and inflation bobbin